Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Practice

I have been slogging through my daily spiritual practice, trying to quiet the incessant chatter of my brain - I won't bore you with the tedious details of flotsam that hurl themselves around as I partake of my morning meditation walk.

Something about spring though - the cessation of gray, damp, cold days; the return of birdsong, flowers, and milder air. The ability to walk for a mile without wearing an annoying hat. It's renewing my enthusiasm for prayer and meditation, just as I was thinking that maybe I should try something else for awhile.

Patience is a virtue, they say.

I finally found out who my school advisor is today! And will be able to start figuring out my schedule. I also found out that i probably have enough funds to take a class at the local seminary! So I'm weighing my options and getting excited.

No comments: