Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Proud



I was very proud of myself. I had a conversation in which I admitted my desire to be judgmental and directive before I even started and pointed out that I really didn't want to do that, and I think I mostly succeeded!

I also pulled all my tax stuff together (except for what hasn't come in the mail yet), and am ready to start that, since I have to fill out grant/scholarship application stuff Very Soon.

Tom got a new van today - did I mention that his work van died? Yeah, isn't that great timing? Anyway, it's a Ford E-350 3/4 ton van, and I will have to drive it. It is to shudder.

On Sunday I got to go to a homeschool winter picnic/sledding party and spend the afternoon with some of my very favorite friends! This is a fun picture of them - and one of Jude, doing his best Bill the Cat impersonation.

No comments: