Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Update and such

Thanks for the good wishes. CT scan didn't show anything definitive but there were some obvious physical symptoms such as more left-side weakness and drooping mouth. They allowed her to come home, but she has to see the doctor again today and will have an MRI this week, which is more conclusive hopefully.

I am trying to embrace the message of Sunday's sermon: What do I want this day to bring? Rather than getting through a to-do list. I want to be my best self, have a good balance of work and play, and to not have to rush!

So I need to get off the computer!

2 comments:

Erica Anderson said...

That's a very good reminder for me today, Kelly. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Hey, Kelly, I was just checking in and saw this and your last post about your mom. I'm keeping you both in my thoughts.
Hugs, Karen